Lagoon Hut Haggerstone Island Luxury Resort
The Lagoon Hut Haggerstone Island is an untouched tropical paradise. With lush jungle, white sandy beaches as well as stunning fringing reefs. You will have unforgettable adventures along with exquisite dining experiences.
The Lagoon Hut Haggerstone Island is a shell’s throw away from the shoreline of the islands largest coral lagoon. Soak up island life with views of the Coral Sea. Situated so close to the water’s edge, you can hear the gentle lapping of the waves. Comfortably sleep two adults or a family of four.
A truly stunning open plan timber pole hut. It sits above ground level. Therefore, ensuring magnificent ocean views out to the reef. With polished floors as well as glass doors. Beautiful timber shutters surround the whole hut, to let in that fresh ocean breeze.
Haggerstone Island Experiences
Included in the accommodation costs are all water adventures. Along with equipment and Jetski use.
Float over entirely untouched coral gardens while Snorkelling and Spearfishing on Lagoon Hut Haggerstone Island. The perfect example of how the reef was before human interference. Expect to see incredible wildlife. For instance, Sea Turtles, Manta Rays and thousands of vibrant tropical fish.
You’ll have access to all the Watersports equipment. For example, you can enjoy jet skiing, wakeboarding and waterskiing. In addition to kayaking, canoeing and beach fishing.
The Deep Sea and Estuary Fishing on Haggerstone Island are undoubtedly world-class. You will benefit from 30 years worth of local knowledge of the area. Furthermore, you will be eating a lot of the days catch in your meals. However, we maintain a high catch and release quota.
For the ultimate island experience, why not use our Chartered Helicopter Service. Explore private waterfalls and sand-cays. As well as untouched rivers and enjoy a sunset with champagne in hand atop magnificent dunes. Helicopter charters will be an additional cost.
Indulge in World-Class Cuisine
The meals on Haggerstone Island are an experience all of their own. You will only ever keep as much as you need to eat. Meanwhile, the majority of our daily catch is released. This also preserves our fishing and spearfishing locations. So, this ensures every guest has a phenomenal experience.
You can book the entire Haggerstone Island Resort. Perfect for weddings, boys fishing trips or even intimate family getaways. So click HERE for more information.
- Beautiful hut close to the water’s edge. Stunning views of the Coral Sea.
- Private ensuite and kitchen.
- All daily adventures in the 45ft jet boat are included in the accommodation cost.
- All meals are included. Furthermore, they are focused heavily on seafood pulled straight from the surrounding waters. Importantly, fruit and vegetables are all grown in the Haggerstone Island orchard.
How to get there
Getting there is part of the adventure. To get to Haggerstone you must first fly to Cairns, North Queensland. From there we can organize two options:
- Private charter from Cairns. A two-hour flight. If possible, guests should stay in Cairns the night before. Therefore, allowing for an early departure. Additionally, guests should restrict their luggage to 12 kgs per person.
- Guests can pre-organise a flight to Weipa with Qantas. Then, board a private charter to Haggerstone’s airstrip.