Cairns Skydive is one of the most popular and extreme adventure sports a person can do and will be the biggest thrill of your life! While being harnessed to your Instructor, imagine experiencing the rush that is indescribable and incomparable to anything else!
Cairns, Queensland, is the ideal and one of the most popular places for your Skydive. Above all, with its natural beauty and stunning views of the Great Barrier Reef and the amazing Tropical Rainforest.
The landing zone has its 10-acre tropical garden complete with a swimming pool and air-conditioned lounge for watching awesome free-fall videos.
Book your Skydive today and have the thrill of your Life!
To view a Skydive, Rainforest and Reef package, click HERE!
An experience of a lifetime – skydiving!
Sample itinerary based on the 11 am tour:
- 1045 – Firstly, bus transfer from your Cairns City accommodation
- 1145 – Then you arrive just outside of Innisfail at the Skydive headquarters
- 1200 – Meet & Greet
- 1230 – Tuition and time to gear up
- 1330 – Groups start taking off
- 1345 – Reach max for jump
- 1350 – Finally, your turn to Jump!
- 1356 – Land on either park or beach
- 1400 – Once you have completed your skydive, you can use the facilities at the headquarters, such as the swimming pool, the table tennis or watch TV
- 1600 – Depart the skydive headquarters and arrive back at you accommodation around 1700
So what’s included?
- 1 x 14,000-foot Tandem Skydive
- Full-Colour Certificate of Achievement
- Airconditioned bus transfers to and from your accommodation
- 5 Star check-in and departure lounge
- Complimentary Coffee and Tea before departing Cairns at the Skydive office.
- Airconditioned lounge area and lockers available
- Modern up-to-date skydiving equipment
The Skydiving Instructor uses only the best Go Pro 3 HD Cameras
- Photos Only
- Video Only
- Video and Photos
- Receive your Skydive Video and Photo packages on a souvenir four gig USB flash drive.
What to bring
- Clothing – Wear comfortable loose clothing as you would usually dress for the weather on the day.
- We recommend you do not wear Singlet Tops
- Wear sports shoes or runners.
- Pay on Board APF Levy can be paid by cash, credit card, EFTPOS
- Please note: Persons weighing over 95 kgs may incur an extra charge.
- The maximum weight for skydiving is 110 kilos.
- This activity is weather dependant
- Australian Parachute Federation Levy is payable on the day.
*Please note: Extra surcharge applies on Christmas Day.